1170 DESOTO DRIVE, LUTCHER
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 39690
- Plaintiff: DEAN MORRIS, LLP
- Defendant: BRANDON M. LOUQUE AND BETH CLEMENT LOUQUE
- Date Writ Issued: 12/27/2020
- Amount on Writ: $234,414.14
- Plaintiff Attorney: BRANDON M. LOUQUE AND BETH CLEMENT LOUQUE
- Attorney Phone Number: 318-388-1440
- Property Status: For Sale
- Sale Date: 09/29/2021
- Sold Amount:
A CERTAIN PIECE OR PORTION OF GROUND situated in the Parish of St. James, State of Louiaiana, in BELLE RUE SUBDIVISION, in Section 33, Township 11 South, Range 5 East, Southeastern District of Louisiana, East of the Mississippi River and according to a plan of subdivision by Paul C. Boudeaux and Associates, Inc., dated September 18, 1972, and last revised January 22, 1973, said property is described thereon as LOT NO. 15.
LOT NO. 15 measures 80 feet front on DeSoto Drive, between equal and parallel lines of 120 feet, and a width at the rear of 80 feet, said lot is being bounded on the North by Lot No. 16, on the South by Lot No. 14, on the East by portions of Lots 34 and 35 on the West by DeSoto Drive; subject to restrictions, servitudes, rights-of-way and outstanding mineral rights of record affecting the property.
The above described property has a municipal address of 1170 Desoto Drive, Lutcher, LA 70071.Return to List