13437 Margaret Street, Vacherie, LA 70090
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 40379
- Plaintiff: U.S. Bank N.A.
- Defendant: The Succession of Trina Meggs Dorris, Julius A. Dorris and Ja'Naija Dorris Striggs
- Date Writ Issued: 04/29/2021
- Amount on Writ: $107,332.04
- Plaintiff Attorney: Herschel C Adcock, Jr.
- Attorney Phone Number: 225-756-0373
- Property Status: Sold
- Sale Date: 07/28/2021
- Sold Amount: $100,000.00
A CERTAIN PARCEL OF GROUND, situated in the Parish of St. James, State of Louisiana, on the right descending bank of the Mississippi River, located in Section 24, Township 13 South, Range 17 East, said parcel of ground the northern boundary of the tract commences at a point 1068 feet South of the centerline of the Section Line Road and measures thence 100 feet front on Margaret Street, same width in the rear, by a depth of 103 feet between equal and parallel lines, being bounded, now or formerly, as follows: North by property of Woodrow Reulet, now Maurice Scioneaux, Sr., East by the property of Edward Weber or assigns, West by Margaret Street on which said lot fronts.
Which has the address of 13437 Margaret Street, Vacherie, LA 70090Return to List