COMMENDATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
St. James Parish Sheriff’s Office is constantly striving to provide the highest quality of service to our community. We appreciate your feedback regarding the service that you have received. We are proud of each employee of this Sheriff’s Office and it is important to us to share your support with them.
Please follow the instructions to offer constructive comments, recognize a job well done, or to file a complaint about the Sheriff’s Office personnel or services.
How To File a Commendation or Complaint
You can file a commendation or complaint using any of the following methods:
- Complete and submit an online Commendation/Complaint form below;
- Send an email to the Sheriff’s Office;
- Download and print the form and mail it to: St. James Parish Sheriff’s Office, Attention: Human Resources, P.O. Box 83, Convent LA 70723
- Call our non-emergency dispatch number at 225-562-2200, and ask to speak with a Division Commander or the Chief of Operations.
Please include the following information that will help ensure a thorough and air investigation of your concerns:
- The date, time and location of the event
- The deputy’s name or badge number or patrol unit number
- The name, address and phone numbers of any witnesses to the event
- A description of the event
While we prefer that you provide your name, and telephone number, you may file a complaint anonymously.
Use the form below to submit and commendation or complaint online. Fields marked with * are required.